If you want us to collect a debt click on the button below
Bi-monthly Debt Collection newsletter with changes and trends effecting the industry. Subscribe by emailing Register Here
Monthly newsletter covering the rental industry. Subscribe by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph: 0800 111 007
1. You can now upload your debts by clicking on the appropriate button to the right of this screen or you can complete an instruction cover form for each debt. Click on this link for a tenancy debt or on this link for a general debt.
If you decide to use one of the buttons to the right of this screen you will be asked to attach supporting documentation (e.g. invoices or Court orders) and attach any photos of your debtors via the on-line form.
If you want to see a normal collection process in graphical form please click here
2. The forms, per paragraph 1 above, acts as
a) a cover sheet; b) a contract with C.I.A.; and, c) as an agency agreement for us to act on your behalf.
a) a cover sheet;
b) a contract with C.I.A.; and,
c) as an agency agreement for us to act on your behalf.
The following paragraphs are only relevant if you decide to use the manual forms to instruct us.
3. You should make a choice of which billing option is most commercially suitable to you from the our "Fees Schedules" page and tick that option on the instruction sheet. We think generally you should be using option 2 as we pay the costs of enforcement of any Court order you may have obtained.
4. You can either post, email or fax this instruction sheet to us with a copy of the Tenancy/Disputes Tribunal Order, District Court Order, copies of application forms, invoices issued or loan agreements and photos of your debtor if they are available. We do not normally need any other documentation.
5. If you have a photo of the debtor this would help our field agents in identifying debtors that deny their identity and we can also send that to the Court if we need to take enforcement action via the District Court processes.
The following applies regardless of what method you choose to instruct us.
6. We will enter your instructions into our computer diarised “Client Management System” upon which we will fax or email an acknowledgment to you.
7. We don't give written updates any longer as the logistics can be quite phenomenal when you are dealing with more than 6000 new debts every year. We are quite happy to give short replies to email requests for updates every 6-8 weeks if we haven't already contacted you within that time. Drop us a line to email@example.com using the debt number, we gave on our acknolwedgment of your instructions, as a reference.
8. We will advise you when we get an offer to repay your debt and/or advise you if we need to incur cost to initiate legals.
9. We do give monthly payment advices by email or fax once an arrangement to pay is made by your debtor. This is usually towards the end of the month following the month of recovery.